ATM

Hello World Wide Web. This is my first day of blogging, I'm excited really to share my day to day with you all. That includes the Good the Bad and Every thing in between. For starters I'm 21 and I Reign in Richmond, Va lol. I am a visual artist and an Entrepreneur. If i dont have money im drained creatively b/c im too busy worrying about money or the lack there of therfore i have to go get it (legally). Today I became very intrested in Google Adsense, and all of its money making potential, but i digress. I am also learning how to play the guitar. Its my first time playing any instruments. Why start now, you might ask? Well i just feel like i can express myself further by using music as a medium.



Also I stay at home with my moms for the moment.I have moved out numerous times but nothing seem concrete enough for me to stay more than 5 months. and thats in the way of me becoming a man.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment