PRETTY THINGS

Even though I am trying to reduce the amount of stuff I consume and gather upon me around my home and even though I in the end acatually wear quite few accessories - apart from scarves and hair such - I do love those pretty things one can decorate oneself with. If not always to wear, just to look at and admire.

Last year I wrote about soft packages. This year Santa can bring me some small and slightly harder ones.


A few of the pretty thigs to be found online from some talented readers of mine:
-Lovely knitted headbands and pom pom shoe clips from Frollein von Sofa
-Delicious rose shaped ring from Morado on Etsy
-Feathered and bowed cluthces from LouLou Bontemps.
The bicycle necklace is from ModCloth.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment