POLKA DOTS, TEXTILE CUPCAKES AND CELL PHONE PICS

A couple of days ago I took the train trough a beautifully white and shimmering winter landscape to Tampere to visit my friend and fellow burlesque gal Olivia Rouge. She is also aprofessional seamstress and I picked up two items tailored for me. Olivia's working space is for the moment situated on the small loft in Vaudevillle Boutique. She has recently developed her webshop so why not sheck it out. International orders have to be emailed separately though.

Skirt lining being cut out (and I'm not that impressed with my new mobile phone's camera).


Polka dot skirt developing!

Vaudeville Boutique has delicious muffin pin cushions and cream whip rings! (And I'm almost impressed by new mobile phone's camera now!)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment