VIVIEN OF HOLLOWAY WEDDING WEEKEND pt.2

-the yellow edition!
Or, as I also like to think: the lemon licorice one.
(How come I always want to combine dressing up and candy? I'm not that much of a candy person after all.)

I made the daisy hair comb to go along with the dress, which has small daisies on it.

La la la la with the bolero on.

Ladi dadi da without it on.

As it obviously is bound to happen sooner or later* I might just say it straight away: bring on the matching track suits!


So it was a Vivien of Holloway binge once again; everything is Vivien of Holloway except for the vintage bag and the shoes. (And no they did no sponsor my trip.)


*)No not really. The tracksuits I mean. I don't think they'll ever happen no matter how much we match shirts and dresses. Or? I mean, could be fun to kitsch it up Royal Tenebaum style once in a while (not the common Finnish jerk style though). Well, on Halloween perhaps.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment