2010 RECAP in PHOTOS.

2010 was the best and worst year of my life, but Ive come out on top.
I have a beautiful, healthy, hilarious daughter who I love more then words could ever say!
We are stuck like glue! I look forward to 2011, as I will soon have a 1 year old! YIKES!!!!
As for me Im staying optimistic and positive. I refuse to let the negative baggage get in my way of living the dream. I may have been put through hell this last year, and wasnt sure if I was even going to make it out alive at some points, but I did, and Ive come a LONG way, changed in ways I never thought possible, overcome demons. I walked away from it and havent looked back!
CHEERS suckers!












and my NEW YEARS 2011!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment