LOVE.


I Love Peejs "CRANKY PANTS"
She definitely needed these yesterday bc DAMNNN this little baby was sooo constipated and cranky! It breaks my heart one year later, her constipation and pooping is still a force to be reckoned with! Ive tried it all, I guess we will just have to wait it and out and hope she'll out grow it sooner then LATER!


Steppin Out....
I know its not a CRISP photo of my ensemble, the iphone cam, mixed with the flash, mixed with the rain this pic was destined to be blurry! but lets rejoice because I got a tri-pod and I can finally hopefully be up to par with some "steppin out" post!

Pea-coat: H&M
Dress (underneath): Tucker
Tights: American Apparel
Shooz: Jeffery Campbell
and that mustard thing is my wallet from non other, TARGET.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment