House up-keep!



I'm no neat freak by any means but seriously the amount of upkeep my home requires the older my child gets is OUTRAGEOUS!
I literally have to take out 2 bags of trash everyday, run my dishwasher everyday, do at least 2 loads of laundry everyday, pick up toys over and over and over, vacuum everyday, tidy up my bathroom everyday, clean bottles everyday, sweep up dog fur everyday..I mean honestly you'd think with doing all this clean up management everyday, my hosue would at least stay semi organized, but NO it doesnt, shit piles up, trash piles up, while my refrigerator is empty and I never have anything to wear! I swear to god day in and day out I have anxiety about how messy my house is, Peej tears shit up CONSTANTLY, she doesn't play with toys, she plays with paper, remotes and diaper wipes! I have tried to keep her play space contained, but as of late she drags all her shit out of her "CIRCUS" only for me to have to pick it all up throw it back in her circus, and REPEAT that same exact action the next day.... Thank god I have help, because if I didn't I swear my house would look like the slums. I just wish there was an easier way to stay organized!
Maybe I just need a house cleaner to come every 2 weeks? or maybe I need schedule out all the house tasks so Im not overwhelmed ... anyone have any tips? how do you keep your casa up to par? do do you just say FUCK it, and only clean it when you know your gonna have guests over?!!! haha.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment