A FEW NICE SMALL THINGS RIGHT NOW

I'm enjoying some nice new things for the moment:

Orchinds for my hair I got from darling Rascal...

...which goes perfectly well toghether with my lovely new bikinin, made from a vintage fabric, that I got as thanks for posing in it. It was such a fun shoot (and it's coming up later here)!

Dryshampoo. It really does magic. And is easier and more fresh than the old school way of brushing talc in the hair, so it's worth a try if you have long hair like me that takes forever to dry for example.

The Hawaian themed pattern on my newly thrifted 50's full cirlce skirt (from Ansa).

Oh yeah, and last but not least: my new tattoo! Made by Sailor andy, as usual.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment