MORE ROADTRIPS


I took a little road trip just by myself and driving around the areas where I grew up and later on I picked up Ina, went for ice cream and drove around the part of town we'd like to live in where there's lots and lots of green and wooden houses.

I like my cars old. Older than I am. If I am about to pollute the planet I may as well do it with style. I have driven (driven as in moved from point A to point B) brand new fine cars in the harbour that are worth twice as much as my apartment. They are silent and smooth as cream to ride in but still -I think you should feel it when you drive! I actually want to make that effort to speed up. It always makes me go 'Vrooom!' when I hit the highway. (But then again I make that sound effect when I bike hard too so it's not really the car that brings that out in me...).

Well anyway, I love my car but since this blog normally tends to be more about clothes than cars may I just add that this outfit actually had a point; to make my skirt and top look like a dress together. I like combining two items into just one.

The belt and the car are vintage, the rest is semi-new stuff


Now I'm off for a slightly longer road trip with my secret boyfriend and I'll be back in August. Have fun until then!

(Btw If you spotted the bump in the front of my car; it wasn't me- contrary to common stereotypical misbelief I am blond and female but still know how to drive a car. That bump was caused by a man ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment