SOME SMALL NICE DETAILS AT HOME

I've been spending most of the past week inside due to crappy weather, sewing on my outfit for tomorrow's show as well as freelancing by designing home wear for children. Every now and then it feels like the walls are falling down on me but I also enjoy some small things in my home:

The fact that I've turned into one of those persons who actually can keep a bowl of candy on my shelf and just have one every now and then instead of finishing it all off at once.



My small Klaus Haapaniemi cups, who's work I love. Not really good for anything else than a mini schnaps perhaps, but just cute as they are, hanging in my kitchen.



The lace on a couple of thin vintage slips hanging by my closet.



The world as it looked when my dad was a kid. (Well, it's not like I'm enjoying the iron curtain's borders. But I find it fascinating to look at old maps.)



A spelt-flour pie with apricot curd, rhubarb and strawberries just making it's way into the oven.



And the I actually do enjoy the rain outside too. As long as I am here inside.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment