MORE PARIKKA

Minna Parikka on Bulevardi. Visit recommended if you are in Helsinki.

What's good news for you may not always be good news for your wallet, but thumbs up either way- Minna Parikka has launched a collection of knitwear and gloves! The items showed up in her store today, and can be admired on her site and webshop soon, along with the autumn collection of shoes. I picked up the collection brochure today, and no need to add that I'm drooling over a lot of the content in it...

Cardigans and jumpers, dresses and skirts. It was really hot and humid today so I wasn't in the mood for mohair and wool, but there sure is a long red zipped dress that I got my eye on for colder days...

And gloves! Oh so pretty but for the price of a plane ticket to, say, Budapest...

A peak of the designer dressed in her own creations. (And a mini-peak of me in the mirror. Don't know why I had to point that out but anyway, mini peak of me.)


Minna's store beats any candyshop anytime:







Oh, oh, oh!

The sale is still going on in her shop and online btw and some of the items are heavily reduced so maybe worth to check out!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment