MY KIND OF NINE TO FIVE.

Hey ohoy, my sweater has wings and my hair is real platinum blonde again! Yey.

You may think I haven't been too busy blogging lately.

That's because I've been busy doing others things.

This week, my nine to five. Although many jobs, I've never had a real nine to five one. (Except for six months of unpaid slavery at an ad agency, but that doesn't count since I had to do harbor work in the evening, thus it was a nine to twenty-two).

Well my nine to five looks like this: hot yoga at nine, a long lunch at twelve, the hair salon until five. (My friend recently quit her monthly wage-nine-to-five and started studying hair and make up, and gave me a nice ultra blond do just like I wanted). Today, it's pilates, sushi lunch and sock-pattern drawing for the factory.

I would've gone nine to five a longtime ago if I knew it was like this. Even though I'd prefer eleven. To four.
(I think I'll pul one of those tomorrow.)



(And no of course not all of my weeks are like this. I work like crazy. But I do get every third week off, paid, from the habrour.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment