FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW

The smartest shopping I did this autumn was two lined A-line skirts form Zara, the same skirt but in different colours. I've been wearing them all the time.


I found some coasters in Stockholm, matching the patterns and colours of our living room.


Since the renovation and move I have paid surprisingly many visits to Etola, where I haven't set my foot since mom was there bying plastic baskets, jars and such in the eighties. They are still all about plastic baskets and practical things for home, but they also have a lot of surprising and cute items nowadays! I got these small boxes for my sewing parnaphelia.


You can read an interview with us Itty-Bitties in the latest issue of Kotilääkäri :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment