I CAN STILL MAKE IT


Me by Trashy Diva, in Trashy Diva and with Trashy Diva (that would be in the bag).

And no my purse does not match the shoes (I hate it if things end up that way) but when traveling you sometimes have to compromise.

But anyway, just a reminder that you still have a couple more days to use my 20% discount code for Trashy Diva; which was FFB20PER!

(I just noticed they were kind enough to add some new designs so that I'd have something to shop too, haha. Ha ha. Damn. Because if you live in a country that has the Polar Circle running trough it you can never have enough summer dresses to use during those three months of sweet sunshine right? Especially if you spend a big amount of your time in harbour work gear. Yup.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment