SOME PEOPLE NEVER HAVE TO CLEAN UP BY THEMSELVES BUT I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE


If you ever wondered this is what I look like when I do my cleaning (and like this when I make the magic in the kitchen happen). And I listen to opera while I do it, of course.


Well.
Let's not break any illusions here shall we, I actually AM vacuuming in those pics because sometimes you need to do so. Vacuum that is. Weather I actually always do it all dressed up or not is a totally different question, but sometimes it's just inevitable to do it right there right then so at least it has happened once.

(My dress is from Stop Stearing, the seamed stockings are what Katie Did. Very recommendable stockings.
The mini beret is Molla Mills, shoes OIS.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment