STOCKHOLM


A teenage hippie-troll in Stockholm some eleven ten years ago. Ehrm, me, in other words. But 'm quite cute though. And I remember really loving that strange furry old jacket!

Well anyway. I used to pop by in Stockholm at least a couple of times per year before; K and I went over there for some shopping and (never too successful actually) bar hopping, staying at her father's place downtown. Now I actually haven't been there properly for a couple of years! I'm doing a short trip there soon and as I've gone bazookas on the internet I have absolutely no need to shop anything but I was thinking if you locals would give me a hint on some stores worth visiting anyway? And for men too! And what's you absolute favorite place for a fika? Advice appreciated :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment