YES PLEASE.

In general I am not very fond of listing things that I want to have and shout that list out on the internet. But of course it is no news that I do like a lot of pretty things, and just because I don't list them all the time doesn't mean there aren't things I dream about every now and then. But because it's my birthday soon I thought I'd give it a go, in case some kitchenware manufacturer or apple sellers would be reading this and be in a generous mood...

Since world peace and a 1967 Ford Mustang most likely are out of the question (and apart from constantly craving dresses and weekend trips to European cities) these are some things I dream about for the moment:

A mint green Smeg! Even though getting one such would require a bigger kitchen and therefore also a bigger flat (plus a cream coloured oven and cream coloured dish washer from the same line to match my future cream coloured cupboards), which I unlikely will receive for such an insignificant birthday as my 28th(and probably no other B-day either :) I still keep on wishing. Because one day I will have all that! (picture)



The Minna Parikka ginger bag in powder blue...and pretty much any Minna Parikka shoe too, but I guess I should add that I absolutely have no need for new shoes for the moment, but oh what the hell, I wouldn't mind!


A lomographic camera so I can take artsy-fartsy photos!(cat pic from here)


A new mac: mac book pro. Doesn't have to be in 24K gold though, but hey, why not?

I also wished for a bow trench, waterproof shoes and a nice umbrella but I took care of those things myself already.

(Ps. Smeg suppliers and mac-men, did you get the hint? Thanks in advance, appreciate it.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment