BUTTERFLIES AND BILLY ROCK

Every little chance I have to get myself all dolled up is welcome during a period of almost constant harbour work - I spend most of the day there in boots and workwear. So even though knowing it would get all painful the day after, as I have early mornings going on, I put on one of my new dresses and joined Ina (who now has a blog btw): & her Mr.T to Storyville's Billy Rock Station Club to see the Go Getters. A great night indeed, but one does get punished for dancing to that sinful rock n'roll music all night long if one has to get up at five the next morning. (And furthermore in not-yet-worn-shoes. Well, at least I've worn them in now:)

Here I am showing off my new dress. The pattern is very strong, I'm not sure about what I think of it but I like it all-in-all anyway. (Well of course since I bought it.)


And showing it off a bit more; yes, it has a big hem.

The shoes are these ones and the bag is vintage from my gran.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment