Wanna Talk



Today tattooing is being a bitch to me because I'm having a slow day. But i won't let that affect me because in my spare time i get a chance to read, draw (what i want) and just network. Networking AKA making friends is hard now a days because everyone has an angle. As do I. But in the day of face book and twitter and other social networks. Its comes a point where you have to leave the computer alone and actually go out and make new friends. This is hard for some people now bc they cant just push a button and wait for someone to approve of them. you actually have to talk to people. This alone is why Tattoos are a great avenue to meet people. Based on natural human curiosity people will want to conversate with you about them . "Conversation pieces" are what i like to call them. LOL. I love talking to people about tattoos and why they have them. Some tell a story, others are a sign of spontaneity or pain. Each has its own tale.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment