GLITTER GRILL

Rik Stavale got some great shots from last week's shows, Jenny Woo's Glitter Grill!


The IttyBittyTease Cabaret goes indians; Running Bear.


Fiona played records, as usual. And that girl can choose her records well I tell you.


Bent Van Der Bleu. You can see him tonight at DTM both as Lola Vanilla and as Bent.

(Like mentioned before we'll be there too - Tinker Bell and I are doing a couple of numbers. The venue is part of Regnbågshelgen 2010; a LGBT weekend for Swedish speaking Finns. But of course you don't need to be Swedish speaking or gay to come, it's open for everyone :)


Bettie Blackheart's Russian Rose.


Jackie O'Lanterns Volcano. I bet it would be an even more popular number this week right? (Not perhaps if you, like Jackie, had a flight booked though...)


Lola is not your everyday kind of 'chick'; "There's something Wrong With Lola" as Screamin' Jay Hawkins (almost) sings it.


And that's me doing the "knee-number", partly to this song, but it starts out slower as something of a parody on fancy and "look-at-me-I'm-so-hot "burlesque.

Btw every now and then I you ask me questions about how I started with burlesque, short version among the answers here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment