Fashion!

Lovin this outfit!
Beanie-BDG from Urban
Wife beat- Target
Jean jacket- F21
Jeans-BDG-from Urban
Boots-jim barnier


The countdown to VEGAS IS ON!!!!
it will be my first trip sans CHILD, its going to be a rough weekend, but much needed for myself!
I plan on GAMBLING TILL IM UP $500 Or lose it all! thats how I roll.
Im not particularly a huge fan of the Vegas party scene since I dont drink, and or on a VERY rare occasion will toss a couple back, so for me I plan on keeping it real!
other then that looks like its going to be A HOT one 110 degrees says WEATHERWATCH.
Cant wait to cut loose with my best friends! :)




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment