Nothing But Tattoos...

Today, just to get them out of the way I'm going to forfeit any clever commentary & just post a bunch of tattoos I've done lately.

Basically, there's a black and gray half sleeve I just finished up.

An old piece of Jerry Collins flash, which honestly, I could live the rest of my life just doing those sorts of tattoos.

And last but not least, there's a girl I tattooed on my boy Dave a few years back, probably very differently from how I would draw it today, but in the end, I was really pretty hyped on how it came out. For those of you who don't know Dave, he's the dude who used to work at the skateshop on St Laurent, with the neck tattoos. Sadly, that place caved, and homeboy's working at Virgin Mobile in Place Montreal Trust now... Go there and look for him, and if you need cell phone action, get him to set you up. He's about the only honest salesperson you'll ever meet.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment