What happens in Vegas, Stays in VEGAS.

So another annual summer vegas trip went down in the books!!!
This trip was probably the funnest Vegas trip yet! It was a good group of us, which thankfully included no rahtards! The trip mostly consisted of Heavy gambling, and not so heavy drinking for the first time!!! (well this goes for my friends). Lady gaga (the real one) graecd me with her FREAKISH presence at some club, MUCHO tits graced me with their presence at the Crazy Horse. and MUCHO douche bags splashed around to techno music and fist pumped at the ridiculous pool parties we attended. I stayed up till 5am Sunday morning gmabling with my dearest craps dealer at The Hard Rock, Francisco..the best dealer there is!!!! I was also pleased to say it took me 10 hours to drive home Sunday, in GRIDLOCK traffic, I was crying like a baby Peej, I just wanted to be HOME! All in all great trip! Got home feeling like I got hit by a buss, bruised and battered like a red headed step child! sooo worth it.









Daily PEEJ!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment