RED, RUST AND SOPHISTICATED BEIGE

Eddi commented that I've been wearing this jacket in every outfit-related post recently "Are you going to wear it again?" But I have been wearing it so, well, yes, that's it.

The jacket, beret and the skirt are vintage, the rest is old.

And that's it for the tones of red and rust, now off with the beret; here's the sophisticated beige.

Yes, I've coloured my hair in something of my own, natural colour, so I can let it grow out in peace without having to be dyed all the time.

The biggest part of my hair project, the huge sacrifice.
After a year or so of ultra-caring salon products, priorin-vitamins my hair still kept breaking and I knew this was the only thing to be done in order to restore it - there has been almost a decade of bleach and silver shampoo (not to mention those five years of heavy perming before) weakening it, although it did not show until about a year ago. I guess too little sleep and too much stress, both physical and emotional has had it's share too (it's rough doing three jobs from time to time and it's not always easy having a man that comes with a farm, two children and an ex-wife either to name some of the factors :)

But anyway, takes some time to get used to and every now and then I feel devastated, but it's also rather nice, more calm.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment