Sunday Funday

I went at visited my sister today only had a couple hours, but shes looked AMAZING, and sounds AMAZING, I am soooo proud of her! She is finally getting the help shes needed for a long time to battle some skeletons in her closet, and it takes a brave strong woman to put EVERYTHING on hold to focus on getting her life back on track, and becoming the amazing woman I know she is!




I also am super excited about Pella's first halloween so, I did a little photoshoot with her just to get into the spirit. Shes not going to be this for Halloween, shes actually going to be a Octopus!






and heres a few fun ones of me and my baby homegirl!




Lastly...Cousin TIME!

gif animator online


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment