JUSTICE FOR JUSTIN? Not sure what's wrong with the World today?




Not sure if you have seen this yet but they are having a "Press Conference" today to talk about a 25 year old guy who tried to kill two people on Bourbon Street and died by the hands of the NOPD officer he was shooting at.. I tried holding my tong/ Fingers but I can't now so here ya go....



You can judge a person by the way they act and the things they do right? People make mistakes all the time weather your drinking and driving or texting on the road. BUT why would you carry a gun to a club on Bourbon Street? And don't say Hey its New Orleans its crazy there... NO that's BULLSHIT! I Love guns and I have many in my house and truck 24/7! So don't peg me for a crazy lefty no gun loving person but there is a limit to where they should be carried. A Bar IS NOT ONE OF THOSE PLACES.



If he would have survived he would have been charged with 2 counts of attempted second degree murder and one of those on a NOPD officer, you do the math 15X2 plus 15= 45 years.... An on top of that a cost of $1,019,250.00 to the state of Louisiana (based on an average inmate housing cost of $22,650 per year).



I am sorry for the family to go through this but you have to think about what happened and WHY it happened....



1. When you get out of your car in New Orleans and you go to grab your gun THINK about a few things

          A. Am I drinking tonight? If I am it’s illegal to carry this.

          B. Do I have a license to carry this gun?

          C. Where am I going that I may need to shoot someone?

If you do those 3 steps you will be FINE!



Last off I did not know this person but I do know that Police officers have a very hard job without Dumb asses getting drunk and carrying guns.. Just say I am walking back to the Royal Sonesta hotel on Bourbon Street carrying my one year old on my shoulder getting though the crowd and that bullet that missed that cop hits her in the head and kills her what would you be saying to me????



GUNS ARE GREAT BUT MADE TO BE USED FOR THE RIGHT THINGS!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment