Wee-Man Inks Ryan Dunn Tribute Tattoo


Less than a week after the tragic death of "Jackass" brother Ryan Dunn, Jason "Wee-Man" Acuna got Dunn's face, along with his glorious beard, tattooed on his leg. "How can I do something for Ryan?" Wee-Man asked himself rhetorically in a video before he got inked (below). "Well, it's something he'd probably do for any of us if one of us was in the situation. And I'm going to get him tattooed--on me."

Wee-Man then went under the gun and turned the camera back on himself to check in mid-session. When the Random Hero masterpiece was complete, Wee-Man said, "I wish I was losing a bet and Dunn was still here."

Just as Wee-Man's tattoo will remind him of the friend he and the "Jackass" guys have lost, Dunn's death will serve caution to everyone of the dangers of drunken driving. More photos of the tattoo and the video after the jump.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment