Could this be you?!


I sometimes find myself browsing through craigslist.org, typically the FREE section and MISSED CONNECTIONS... obviously these are the best GOODIE PACKED categories on that site.... while browsing through Ventura's Craigslist I stumbled upon this gem!


TITLE​:​ you work at wendy​s and wear no bra

BODY:​you are older​ about​ 40 and you wear your wendy​s shirt​ with it puffe​d open and i can alway​s see your boob by looki​ng in.​.​.​.​.​recen​tly i went throu​gh and got an erect​ion .... would​ you like to watch​ me strok​e it in the drive​ thru,​ i know you have seen it out ....


Seriously??!!!!???!!! Golden missed connection right here.

Its Friday, I wish I could be going through the Taco Bell drive through and getting a HUGE Mountain Dew and a crunchwrap..... diets are awesome, so are the brownies sitting on my kitchen counter then I CANT eat.
Have a good weekend!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment