SOME HOURS AT SEA AND SOME HOURS IN STOCKHOLM

We went on a cruise to Stockholm with Eddi and his two children.


I took the boys up to the bridge to look at all the buttons and screens there and to see how they steer a big ship. The other boys on board don't get to see that.


Many buttons, many switches.


(This one here is just about my hair.)


I took some pictures of other ships trough the binoculars on the bridge. Lomo effect!


The next day in Stockholm felt pretty cold as it was 37 degrees C (!) at home in Finland (!!!) and "only" a mere 20-something in Sweden. I wore long sleeves for the first time in ages!


We went to Gröna Lund.






I am clearly becoming old as I prefer the small flying elephants to any other attraction with more action than that. They just spin too much.

In the afternoon we took the small ferry back to town and our ship and it was windy as hell. (I hate it when it's windy. But at least it's a little funnier with a big skirt on since it goes "flufff!" all the time.)


A swedish mermaid.


Sunset at sea, on the way home.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment