Edmonton Alberta (post 1)




For those of you who don't know me personally, or haven't heard, I've been visiting Edmonton for the past week and a half, working at Ink Machine with two of my favorite tattooers, Danny Gordey, and Shawn O'Connor.
Even though so many people are so stoked to tell me how much they hate this town, I seriously enjoy myself every time I'm here. Good food, riding the insanely long river valley trail to work every day, and enjoying summer weather that doesn't involve sweating like a homo eating a hot dog every time I leave the house.
I've also developed a morbid fascination with local characters amorously referred to here as 'rig pigs', which almost rivals my obsession with juggalos (another common creature found in Edmonton).
Anyways, before I chew your ear off about nothing, here's some photos of shit I've been doing.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment