I GOT A NEW OLD DRESS TODAY

Do you know why I have a label called "The lazy thrifter gets lucky"?
That's because I seldom have to put any effort in to doing great finds, as they are mostly handed over to me (well that plus I get lucky in the internet :)


Today my mom came to help me clean out a closet in the flat still filled with my grandfather's books (plenty enough to fill a small town library. Well, at least the WWII section...) and brought along a mint condition day dress that was originally my grandmother's but which she didn't wear and which my mom didn't fit in to and now gave up on after twenty ears of waiting. A button down dress in thin soft cotton that worked very well on a hot day like today.

Keep up the good work fate!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment