DOUBLE OUTFIT POST

Me and Ina in her new flat last week on our way for some Tiki drinks.
We forced Eddi to take some outfit pictures for us. But he's kind of used to (and willing) to do those kinds of things by now.

I'm wearing a new dress that I got from Trashy Diva. But for this occasion I temporary altered the neckline a little bit, but tying matching velvet ribbons from the arm hole to the bust and hiding the knots on the inside. It's a very easy way of variation or even to spice a basic top or tee up (click) , as some of you may remember me writing about many years ago. And as this is an outfit post I would like to add that Inas top is form Vivien of Holloway and her skirt is vintage. There you go!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment